We’ve got you covered, starting from Day One.
Inside and outside of the office, Belvedere has developed a comprehensive benefits package to ensure you and your family are empowered to strike the perfect work and life balance. In addition to our full-time staff, we also are proud to offer our interns a host of benefits and perks.
Belvedere Trading offers team members health coverage that starts on the first day of employment. If elected, Belvedere covers a portion of the monthly premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance, while the team member pays the remainder with pre-tax dollars.
- Medical coverage provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO and HDHP/HSA)
- Dental coverage provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Vision coverage provided by VSP
Call A Doctor Plus
Team members enrolled in Belvedere Trading’s medical plan are eligible for Call A Doctor Plus, a telehealth program powered by Teladoc that provides free access to board-certified physicians via phone, video call, or mobile app. Call A Doctor Plus also offers complementary:
- Access to a professional counselor
- Help with child and/or elder care
- Access to an attorney or financial advisor
- Access to work/life resources
- Ability to add up to 5 additional users
Belvedere Trading offers team members life insurance and AD&D provided by Lincoln Financial Group, with the option to purchase additional coverage. If additional coverage is selected, team members can also purchase coverage for their dependents.
Belvedere offers company-paid long-term disability provided by Guardian Insurance for all eligible full-time team members for all approved disability situations. The benefit begins after 90 days and lasts until the team member is approved to return to work, they reach 65 years of age or SSNRA.
We offer Be Well Belvedere, a voluntary incentive-driven wellness program, to our team members to assist in leading stronger and more productive lives both personally and professionally. This program offers:
- In-office yoga every week
- Firm-wide competitions and activities including competitive walking and fitness challenges
- Discounted Divvy bike memberships
- Complimentary access to full gym in building
- Discounted gym membership at Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC)
- Fit Desk under-desk bikes & elliptical equipment
- Yoga ball chairs
- Year-round intramural sports leagues
Belvedere offers a flexible time off policy that is not strictly defined. We respect our team members' ability to manage their own workload and ensure coverage of their roles by organizing time off with their teams and managers based on what they feel comfortable taking.
Belvedere Trading offers both paid maternity and paternity leave for new parents.
We offer 401(K) with an employer matching contribution program.
Belvedere offers educational reimbursement for approved courses as well as access to in-house BTU courses. BTU focuses upon the essential tools and knowledge necessary for individual and team success at Belvedere Trading. Through a series of organized courses, team members are taught the basic concepts of the trading industry and the processes we use to prioritize and organize the projects which develop our world class trading software.
Transit Benefit Program
Team members may pay for transit using pre-tax income to purchase CTA Ventra Cards, RTA Transit Benefit Cards, and/or discounted parking passes.
Belvedere Trading will reimburse new team members that are relocating from a distance over 50 miles to the standards set by the IRS.
Our mentorship program is designed to enhance the personal and professional lives of our team members. Through both formal and informal check-ins, mentees garner professional advice from mentors, discuss any challenges and brainstorm resolutions, and mentors help mentees facilitate connections and opportunities within Belvedere and the industry.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Our current team members are one of the best resources in finding great new additions to Team Belvedere. For every new teammate you refer, Belvedere will reward you with a bonus once your referral reaches a 6 month tenure.
Team members also have access to a plethora of additional benefits and perks. We’re always on the lookout to add to this list but current perks include:
- Game Room – Wii, Play Station, 60’ flat screen TV, pool table, ping pong table, arcade machine with over 125 games, bubble hockey, 4 tap kegerator and foosball
- Company Events – Charity events, volunteer activities, sport outings, fantastic holiday parties, team happy hours, and much more
- Seamless Lunch Program
- In-house coffee, cold brew, tea, and soda machines
- Casual Dress Attire
- Microsoft Employee Benefit
- Women’s Initiative Group
- Trebeca Travel Account