Belvedere Trading pays a portion of the premiums for employees and their dependents’ medical, dental and vision insurance. The cost can be paid by the employee with pre-tax dollars. In addition, coverage starts on the employee’s first day of work.
Belvedere Trading offers employees life insurance and AD&D provided by Lincoln Financial Group, with the option to purchase additional coverage. If additional coverage is selected, employees can also purchase coverage for their dependents.
Call A Doctor Plus
Employees enrolled in Belvedere Trading’s medical plan are eligible for Call A Doctor Plus, a telehealth program powered by Teladoc that provides access to board-certified doctors via phone, video, or mobile app. Call A Doctor Plus also offers:
- Access to a professional counselor
- Help with child and/or elder care
- Access to an attorney or financial advisor
- Access to work/life resources
Belvedere offers a flexible time off policy that is not strictly defined. We respect our employees’ ability to manage their own workload and ensure coverage of their roles by organizing time off with their teams and managers based on what they feel comfortable taking.
Transit Benefit Program
Employees may pay for transit using pre-tax income to purchase CTA Ventra Cards, RTA Transit Benefit Cards, and/or discounted parking passes.
- 401(K) with an employer matching
- Sponsorship for continuing education
- Relocation reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Mentor program
- Belvedere Wellness Program
- Casual dress in the office
- Kitchens are stocked with drinks, snacks, and other necessities
- Rec Room: 60’ flat screen TV, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, pool table, ping pong table, foosball, bubble hockey, arcade machine with over 125 games, and a robotic kegerator
- Company Outings include sporting events, charity events, volunteer activities, holiday parties, happy hours, and more!