We’ve got you covered, starting from Day One.
Interns are an integral part of Team Belvedere and we want to ensure our comprehensive benefits package keeps you well covered over your 10-weeks in Chicago. Below is an overview of the host of benefits and perks we offer to our interns.
We offer Be Well Belvedere, a voluntary incentive-driven wellness program, to our team members and interns to assist in leading stronger and more productive lives both personally and professionally. This program offers:
- In-office yoga every week
- Firm-wide competitions and activities
- FREE Divvy bike memberships!
- Complimentary access to full gym in building
- Fit Desk under-desk bikes & elliptical equipment
- Yoga ball chairs
CALL A DOCTOR PLUS
Interns are eligible for Call A Doctor Plus, a telehealth program powered by Teladoc that provides free access to board-certified physicians via phone, video call, or mobile app. Call A Doctor Plus also offers complementary:
- Access to a professional counselor
- Help with child and/or elder care
- Access to an attorney or financial advisor
- Access to work/life resources
- Ability to add up to 5 additional users (friends, family, partner, roommate, etc.)
Interns are encouraged to participate and attend a number of events organized over the course of the internship, including:
Intern Welcome Dinner & Social
Trading Floor Visits at CBOE & CBOT
Intern Olympics & Closing Ceremony
Career Exploration Day
SUMMER HOUSING ASSISTANCE
Belvedere will supply you with a guide to secure housing in Chicago over the summer, along with providing a living stipend that is paid out in your first paycheck.
Interns will all be enrolled in our in-house BTU courses. BTU focuses upon the essential tools and knowledge necessary for individual and team success at Belvedere Trading. Through a series of organized courses, employees are taught the basic concepts of the trading industry and the processes we use to prioritize and organize the projects which develop our world class trading software. Courses offered include:
- Core Theory & Core Theory for Tech
- Mock Trading
- Dev Environment
- Unit Testing
- Linux 101
- Tech for Traders
Our mentorship program is designed to enhance the personal and professional lives of our interns. Through both formal and informal check-ins, interns garner professional advice from mentors, discuss any challenges and brainstorm resolutions, and mentors help mentees facilitate connections and opportunities within Belvedere and the industry.
Interns are invited to attended company-wide social events like:
Summer Outing - Last year we took a Boat Cruise on Lake Michigan during the Air & Water Show!
Beach Volleyball Tournament at North Avenue Beach
Intramural Sport Leagues including Kickball, Ultimate Frisbee, Softball, and more!
Summer Hackathon and after-party
Interns receive a plethora of additional benefits, including the internship functioning as an extended, 10 week job interview for possible opportunities after graduation. Other perks offered are:
- Casual dress in office
- In-house coffee, cold brew, tea, and soda machines
- Seamless Lunch Program
- Game Room including Wii, Play Station, 60” flat screen TV, pool table, ping pong table, arcade machine with over 125 games, bubble hockey, 4 kegerators (If 21+!) and foosball table
- Women’s Initiative Group
- Trebeca Travel Account
- Intern & Employee Referral Program
- For every hired intern or teammate you refer, Belvedere will reward you with a bonus!
- Discretionary bonus after completion of internship program